This is a full time program and will takes 3 years and will be sponsored by our Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (PPUM) Therefore, those who successfully complete the diploma program is required to serve with PPUM of over 5 years.
Programs of study are
* Diploma in Nursing
* Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
* Diploma in Radiography
General eligibility requirements to apply
* Aged between 18 to 30 years
* Male or female
* Still single
* Healthy physically and mentally
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent qualification obtained: -
* A credit in Bahasa Malaysia (including passing the oral exam), English and Mathematics, AND
* For Diploma of Nursing credit in Science subjects or Biology/Chemistry/Physics (priority in Biology)
* For the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology program must credit in two subjects of Pure Science (ideally in Chemistry and Biology)
* For the Diploma in Radiography obtain credit in two subjects of Pure Science (ideally in the subjects Physics and Biology)
How to Apply
* Applications can be made online only through http://spp.ummc.edu.my
* The applicant must obtain PPUM ID priced at RM5.00 from Bank Simpanan Nasional to make an application (including a service charge of RM1.00 National Savings Bank)
* The applicant or his representative must bring along your new identification card or a copy of the new identity card applicants to get PPUM ID. Payment slip must be kept as a reference and PPUM ID should be kept confidential.
* An online application form must be completed corret correct personal information.
* Application UMMC diploma program will be closed on 10 April 2011.
* Check the interview calls can be made through the PPUM website on April 18, 2011 to 30 April 2011.
* PPUM ID can be used to check the interview.
* Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview sessions
* This program is expected to begin on July 4, 2011.
* Please refer to the official website of the University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) website or webpage Permohonan Program PPUM 2011 for further information.
* If there are any problems during the application please call 03-79492099 / 03-79493210 / 03-79494240 or e-mail: email@example.com
* If there are any questions about the program, the Diploma of Nursing please contact 03-79492098 / 2099, for the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology call 03-79493267 / 03-79493305 and for a Diploma in Radiography call 03 -7949 2524.