Course duration is one year and six months.
b. Mentally and physically fit
c. Not more than 35 years old on 1 January 2013
d. Have at least a Master's degree in Islamic Studies or Arabic Studies or the Quran or a related field equivalent of the institutions of higher learning (IPTA) or private higher institutions (HEIs) local or overseas
e. Degree must be recognised by the government, check HERE for qualification
f. Have a credit in Malay language at the SPM or SPM (V) and pass an oral test or English principal at STPM
How to Apply
1. Applications must be made online through the Ministry of Eucation website HERE
2. This application can only be made using individual identification number (PIN), which can be purchased at the National Savings Bank (BSN) throughout Malaysia with a fee of RM 6.00.
3. Applicants are advised to browse the website to check the suitability of MOE degree with specialization and structure of the program prior to making application.
4. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application only.
5. Candidates can use the same PIN number to make the details of the submitted application. Amendment details three times only limited application and should be made before the closing date.
6. The information is incorrect or incomplete may result in application being rejected.
7. Candidates are advised to check their application status from time to time for status MTeST test, interview call and offer to set IPG.
8. Official offer letter to successful candidates will be submitted in the institute set by the Ministry of Education after the candidate to report at IPG
Deadline is 3 October 2012