But before you do so, please read the details on how to apply scholarship for MARA Scholarship 2013/2014. Also the details on how to supmit your scholarship application through the Borang Permohonan Online Biasiswa MARA 2013/2014.
The followings are some details about this scholarship offer. You are encouraged to visit MARA scholarship Official Website to get more info or contact them directly.
Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Scholarship 2013/14
Majlis Amanah Rakyat is an agency under Malaysia’s Ministry of Rural and Regional Development. Established on the 1st of March 1966, MARA is responsible for encouraging and facilitating social and economic development in the rural areas. Its main objective is to provide assistance to the Bumiputeras (especially in the rural areas) or scholarship for poor student to participate in any commercial and entrepreneurial activities, thus creating a stronger community.
Every year, MARA has offers scholarships for both local and overseas programmes.
Who should apply:
- Bumiputera students
- Maintain good academic results and at the same time, are active in co-curricular activities (well-rounded)
- Have good leadership skills and are good at teamwork
- Are hardworking
- Are not suffering from any critical illnesses, eg: Hepatitis, AIDs, HIV etc.
Field of Study
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical)
- Actuarial Science
- Information Technology/ Computer Science/ ICT
- Pure Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Economics, Business Administration, Finance
- Islamic Economics, Islamic Business Administration, Islamic Finance
Submit your scholarship application online here at BORANG PERMOHONAN ONLINE BIASISWA MARA 2013/2014
Education Sponsorship Division
3rd Floor, MARA Head Office
21, Jalan Raja Laut
50609 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2613 2015/ 03-2613 2016
Fax: 03-2691 5854
For further information on how to to submit your MARA scholarship application visit MARA Scholarship Application Guide
Looking for more college scholarship? Find out at our free scholarship search for student