Interested and qualified student may apply for Maxis Scholarship For Excellence Award (MSEA) through Maxis Scholarship For Excellence Award (MSEA) Online Application Form
Deadline for Maxis Scholarship For Excellence Award (MSEA) is on May 10, 2013, make sure you are to submit your application before or on the specified deadline herein.
The Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award (MSEA) presents young and outstanding Malaysians a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to embark on a journey that will allow them to realise their goals.
Maxis is offering undergraduate scholarships to our postpaid customers or children of our customers who have excelled both in their academic studies as well as their extra-curricular activities. This scholarship is also open for application to children of Maxis permanent and contract employees.
Maxis seeks well rounded individuals, who have demonstrated leadership skills in the classroom, as well as in sports, social work or other areas. Recipients of this scholarship will be able to pursue courses at either a local or overseas university – a significant step towards pursuing their life's dreams and ambitions.
Deadline: May 10, 2013
1. Applicants or their parents must be a Maxis postpaid customer with a minimum of one year tenure with Maxis postpaid services, having a good payment record with Maxis. Children of Maxis permanent and contract employees are also welcome to apply.
2. Applicants must be Malaysian citizens aged 23 years old and below at the point of application.
3. Applicants must not be bonded to any body and must have secured an unconditional offer or acceptance from a local or foreign university prior to receiving the Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award (MSEA).
4. Note: Applicants may apply for the Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award (MSEA) with a conditional offer letter from a local or foreign university listed in item 11 of this section. However, they must have fully met the conditions of the offer prior to being awarded the scholarship.
5. Applicants must have completed / are in the final stage of foundation courses at the time of applying for this scholarship.
6. Applicants who are currently progressing through any stage of their undergraduate studies may also apply for this scholarship.
7. Applicants must achieve ALL of the following minimum academic results:
8. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent: 6As
ANY of the following foundation courses:
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): 3As
- Matriculation / Diploma: CGPA 3.5
- A-Levels: 3As
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR): 90.0
- International Baccalaureate: 36.0
- University Foundation Programme: CGPA 3.5 or equivalent
- Current undergraduate students: CGPA 3.5 or equivalent
10. Applicants are also required to: Possess a good command of the English language, both written and oral; Excel in extra-curricular activities; and Possess leadership qualities
The local or overseas universities that applicants have applied to, or enrolled in, must be recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. The list of universities are:
Local universities, click here
For overseas studies, please refer to Times Higher Education 2012-2013 Top 50 World Universities or the Guardian University Guide:
- Top 50 Arts and Humanities Universities
- Top 50 Engineering and Technology Universities
- Top 50 Physical Sciences Universities
- Top 50 Social Sciences Universities
- The Guardian University Guide: Subject Table 2013 Top 10 UK Universities for the approved courses stated in the Eligibility section
a. For local scholarship application, there is no restriction of applicants' field of study
b. For overseas scholarship application the approved fields of study and courses are indicated here
How to Apply
1. Application process is purely online. Click here at Maxis Scholarship For Excellence Award (MSEA) Online Application Form.
2. Applicants must prepare soft copies of the following documents, which should be certified as true copies and uploaded as 6 sets of files in the online application form: proof of age and mobile subscription; academic results transcripts; university offer; letters of recommendation; resume; and other documents that applicants wish to submit to strengthen their application.
Hotline : 1 300 82 1717 (on weekdays between 9.30AM to 5.30PM)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit Apply Online Maxis Scholarship For Excellence Award (MSEA)