If you are interested and qualified, please read on for more information about this scholarship offer.
PAC Scholarship is a special arrangement for students who want to excel in the accountancy profession. The scholarship is awarded to students who pursue CAT/ACCA programmes in KDU UC.
SPM / O-Level :
• 9 A's & above - 100% tuition fee waiver on 1st 5 paper of CAT/ FIA
• 6 - 8 A's - 50% tuition fee waiver on 1st 5 paper of CAT/FIA
STPM / A-Level :
• 3A's & above - 100% tuition fee waiver on ACCA, paper F1 to F3
• 2A's - 50% tuition fee waiver on ACCA, paper F1 to F3
• 6 A's - 100% tuition fee waiver on ACCA, paper F1 to F3
• 4 - 5 A's - 50% tuition fee waiver on ACCA, paper F1 to F3
CAT / ACCA Malaysia / World Prize Winners :
• 100% Tuition Fee waiver up to 3 subjects for the following intake only.
Terms and Conditions:-
• Candidates who qualify are required to fill up the KDU Scholarship Application Form at PAC office. Certified copies of examination result (Trial Exam / Actual Result) and extra-curricular certificates must be attached
• Deadline to submit application form:
- 15/03/2014 - April 2014 intake
- 15/06/2014 - July 2014 intake
• Short-listed applicants will be notified within 30 days of the above deadlines.
• A maximum of 10 Scholarships for all categories are available every six month, i.e. January to June cycle and July to December cycle, on a first come first serve basis.
• Should the scholar leave KDU University College prior to the completion of the programme, tuition fees of all subjects previously attended are payable by the scholar.
Are you interested in KDU-PAC scholarship?
*Contact Ms Ana Shakirah / Ms Tee Mei Fong @ 03 - 7722 3528 / 3598 for more information.
KDU University College website http://www.kdu.edu.my
15/03/2014 - April 2014 intake
15/06/2014 - July 2014 intake