Kita semua inginkan peluang untuk berbakti kepada bangsa, agama dan negara cuma mencari peluang itu bukan sesuatu yang mudah.
Teach For Malaysia http://www.teachformalaysia.org memerlukan anda. Sebarkan maklumat mengenai program fellowship dengan Teach For Malaysia kepada orang ramai.
Melalui Teach For Malaysia (TFM) anda juga boleh memaksimumkan prospek pekerjaan anda dengan
cara pengiktirafan dan peluang-peluang yang wujud.
Who we look for
Teach For Malaysia is looking for young Malaysian leaders who want to make a difference. We are looking for individuals from all backgrounds, majors, and professional experiences who have what it takes to excel as teachers to improve the quality of education for children growing up in high-need communities.
We recognise that leaders come in many forms with varied past experiences, so there is no one profile of an “ideal” Teach For Malaysia applicant. Ultimately, we look for individuals who have achieved results and demonstrated a range of leadership qualities, because we know these individuals will lead children growing up in high-need communities to success.
In our assessment of applicants, we look for evidence of:
- Outstanding achievement with a proven track-record academically, professionally and through involvement with extra-curricular activities;
- Commitment to Teach For Malaysia’s mission and goals as well as commitment to making a long-term impact in Malaysia’s education sector;
- Ability to adeptly communicate, persuade and motivate others, to resolve conflicts in challenging environments and to interact proficiently in both English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and creativity;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Unrelenting determination, perseverance, resilience, and love for challenge; and
- Appreciation for diversity and remarkable respect, humility and empathy for others
Young professionals and students in their final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have received their Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university by the first day of Teach For Malaysia’s Leadership Academy (in late October/ early November of every year). Exceptions to this policy may be granted for applicants from Australian universities graduating later who provide documentation that they have fulfilled all graduation requirements but do not yet have a degree conferred. Please email email@example.com if there are further enquiries regarding this matter.
At this stage, Teach For Malaysia only accepts applications from Malaysian citizens for admission into the Fellowship. Therefore, if applicants are invited to a final interview, they must provide legal documentation that proves they are a citizen of Malaysia such as a passport or a MyKad.
Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English
Applicants must be proficient in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
The Teach For Malaysia training will be conducted mainly in English. However, Teach For Malaysia Fellows will be placed predominantly in national schools throughout the country where they would be expected to teach and communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia.
No Current Eligibility to Teach
The Teach For Malaysia Fellowship is specifically designed for individuals who do not have a qualification that allows them to teach in schools in Malaysia. In order to apply, applicants must therefore not be studying towards, or have completed, a qualification that will allow them to teach in Malaysian schools.