Permohonan Biasiswa Persekutuan 2018
BKP awards is for students to form one to form five while BKPU awarded to form six students.
Federal Scholarship Qualifying
Please refer to the following criteria before submitting you Federal Scholarship application. BKP and BKPU eligibility criteria are: –
a. Malaysian citizen;
b. Student from government school or Government-aided Schools;
c. The maximum household income of RM1, 000.00 per month and / or lower;
d. Students must excel in academics, extra-curricular and sports;
e. Students have not received any scholarships from government and non government agencies.
* Form 1 to 5 – RM 70 per month
* Form 6 Arts – RM 90 per month
* Grade 6 Science – RM 110 per month
1. The school will identify students who qualify.
2. The school will make an application to the Pejabat Pelajaran Daerah (PPD) and Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri (JPN)
3. Processing applications is through the Sistem Pemberian Biasiswa (SisPEB) developed by Bahagian Pengurusan Maklumat Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia
4. Students who meet the eligibility requirements can get in touch with the relevant teachers in their schools if they wish to know whether their name is listed in the application.
The school should make an application in accordance with the following specified period of time;
Apply from 15 February – 31 Mac 2018
* Please refer to the website of the Ministry of Education at Sistem Permohonan Biasiswa Persekutuan for more information.
* If there are any questions, please contact the respective school.
* Questions may also be forwarded to the relevant officers in the JPN as listed in the Sistem Permohonan Biasiswa Persekutuan.