To apply for this scholarship fund, download the UniMy Dana Zakat Scholarship Application Form online. Print the form and submit the completed form before the specified deadline on September 02, 2013.
Read on for more details about this scholarship offer.
University Malaysia of Computer Science and Engineering is inviting qualified students (SPM leavers/STPM/Matriculation/Diploma students) to apply for its scholarship fund this year.
Deadline: Sep 02, 2013
Interested student must have the following criteria:
1. Malaysian citizen
2. SPM - minimum grade B in Add Maths, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English
3. STPM - minimum CGPA 3.0 including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, MUET Band 4
4. Matriculation - module 1,2,3 - minimum CGPA 3.5, MUET Band 4
5. Diploma in Computer Science or relevant fields and approved by the university senate - minimum CGPA 3.5, MUET Band 4
- Foundation in Computing & Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
a. Full tuition fee waiver (including resource fee)
b. Accomodation and transport fees
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship fund
1. Download application form at UniMy Dana Zakat Scholarship Application Form Online
2. Complete the form and include: certified true copies of NRICs of applicant and parents/guardian, examination results, co-curricular activities certificates/testimonials and parents' latest salary slip
Should you need further information about UniMy Dana Zakat Scholarship contact them at +6 03 8800 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more scholarship? Visit our free scholarship search at Malaysia Latest Scholarship Listing