MSCB Group Scholarship
MSCB GROUP SCHOLARSHIP, a fund established by MSC GROUP (a Company listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia and The Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) invites scholarship applications from suitably qualified Malaysians who have successfully completed their SPM / STPM or equivalent and are planning to pursue a full time first-degree studies, inclusive of twinning programme in recognized local Public or Private universities or colleges.
* Below 23 years of age
* Excellent academic track record in SPM and/ or STPM ; OR
* Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of minimum of 3.0 for Diploma / Matriculation / Foundation. studies
* Must not be current recipients of scholarships awarded by other organizations / foundation
* Agree to serve in MSC for a specified period upon graduation
* Proficient in English, possess positive personality and have an outstanding extra-curricular record
* Employees working in the mining industry or their children are encouraged to apply
* The offer is subject to the applicants gaining entry/ currently enrolled in recognized local or overseas institutes of higher learning to pursue the approved courses.
* Mining Engineering
* Metallurgical Engineering
* Mineral Resources Engineering and
* Minerals & Economic Geology / Geology.
* The scholarships provide full academic fees, subsistence, laptop/notebook and book allowances, and for tertiary studies overseas, one return air ticket as well as paid training attachment.
How to apply
* Download the application form HERE.
* Individuals who are eligible are invited to submit your particulars along with certified copies of relevant academic certificates and testimonials and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to;
The Human Resource Department
Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad
B-15-11, Block B
15th Floor, Unit 11 Megan Avenue II
12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
* Visit the MSCB website.
Deadline: 15 April 2011