Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (PPUM) invites citizens of Malaysia who are interested and qualified with at least Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) to pursuing the diploma program at PPUM 2011.
This is a full time program and will takes 3 years and will be sponsored by our Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (PPUM) Therefore, those who successfully complete the diploma program is required to serve with PPUM of over 5 years.
Programs of study are
General eligibility requirements to apply
* Aged between 18 to 30 years
* Male or female
* Still single
* Healthy physically and mentally
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent qualification obtained: –
* A credit in Bahasa Malaysia (including passing the oral exam), English and Mathematics, AND
* For Diploma of Nursing credit in Science subjects or Biology/Chemistry/Physics (priority in Biology)
* For the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology program must credit in two subjects of Pure Science (ideally in Chemistry and Biology)
* For the Diploma in Radiography obtain credit in two subjects of Pure Science (ideally in the subjects Physics and Biology)
How to Apply
* Applications can be made online only through http://spp.ummc.edu.my
* The applicant must obtain PPUM ID priced at RM5.00 from Bank Simpanan Nasional to make an application (including a service charge of RM1.00 National Savings Bank)
* The applicant or his representative must bring along your new identification card or a copy of the new identity card applicants to get PPUM ID. Payment slip must be kept as a reference and PPUM ID should be kept confidential.
* An online application form must be completed corret correct personal information.
* Application UMMC diploma program will be closed on 10 April 2011.
* Check the interview calls can be made through the PPUM website on April 18, 2011 to 30 April 2011.
* PPUM ID can be used to check the interview.
* Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview sessions
* This program is expected to begin on July 4, 2011.
* Please refer to the official website of the University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) website or webpage Permohonan Program PPUM 2011 for further information.
* If there are any problems during the application please call 03-79492099 / 03-79493210 / 03-79494240 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If there are any questions about the program, the Diploma of Nursing please contact 03-79492098 / 2099, for the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology call 03-79493267 / 03-79493305 and for a Diploma in Radiography call 03 -7949 2524.