If you are thinking about to further your studies at UCSI, there are UCSI-Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award 2011 offered to interested and deserving student.
The following are the details of this scholarship.
The Tan Sri Ahmad Razali (TSAR) Merit Scholarship Award is offered to deserving students who demonstrate excellent academic achievements, exemplary leadership attributes and active participation in extra-curricular activities.
READ: UCSI Scholarships
- The TSAR Merit Scholarship Award is only opened to Malaysian students who enrolled in any of the undergraduate degree or foundation programmes leading to a degree at UCSI University EXCEPT for Medicine and Pharmacy which have additional qualifying criteria set up by the respective school which need to be satisfied through direct application.
- Be a registered full-time student at UCSI University.
- Complete the UCSI University Foundation Scholarship Award/Bursary Application Form obtained either at UCSI University Foundation Oﬃce, at the UCSI University National
- Marketing Department or downloaded from www.ucsiufoundation.com
- Furnish true and accurate information in the application, failing which the application will be withdrawn without prior notice.
- Submit application form to the UCSI University Foundation before the submission deadlines. (Please refer to the instructions on submission).
- Submit the application early for prompt approval. Late applications will not be considered.
- Produce certiﬁed true copies of exam results and other supporting documents stipulated in the form during the interview.
- NOT be bonded to or be a recipient of any ﬁnancial aid or award/scholarship/bursary from other educational institutions or organisations.
- SPM: 10A+/As in the relevant subjects, inclusive of English Language
- A-Levels: 3 A’s in the relevant subjects.
- STPM / Malaysian MOHE Matriculation: CGPA ≥ 3.80, with relevant subjects taken into consideration.
- UEC: 8A’s in the relevant subjects.
- SAM: aggregate ≥ 90%.
- CPU: aggregate ≥ 90%.
- Diploma: CGPA ≥ 3.80.
- IB: ≥ 40
- Or any other equivalent qualifications.
Music Scholarship Award
- Classical Music: Minimum grade 8 for Music Theory and Practical.
- Contemporary Music: Minimum grade 7 for Music Theory and Practical.
- Applicants must attend a compulsory selection audition.
- All undergraduate degree / foundation programmes in UCSI except for Medicicne and Pharmacy.
This scholarship award provides full tuition fee waiver plus shared accommodation on campus throughout the student’s undergraduate study.
How to apply
- Download the application form HERE.
- Supporting documents:
- Recent Passport-sized photo
- UCSI University acceptance letter
- Certiﬁed true copy of MyKad
- Certiﬁed true copy of parent’s/ guardian’s MyKad
- Latest Form J (Income Tax Returns Form) / EA Form / Pay Slip of Parents/Guardian and Siblings *
- Certiﬁed true copies of SPM / O-Levels / UEC / STPM / A-Levels / SAM / CPU / Matriculation / Diploma / IB or any relevant examinations results transcripts *
- Testimonials and Recommendations *
- Extracurricular Certiﬁcations, etc. *
*Note : Applicants need to produce original copies during the Scholarship interview should he or she been shortlisted.
- Visit the UCSI website
- All Scholarship and Bursary applications and enquiries can be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To those applying for this scholarship we wish you all the best!