Yayasan DayaDiri Scholarship Lepasan SPM, STPM & Matrikulasi
Interested and qualified students are invited to submit their scholarship application online before the deadline specified in the scholarship page. Visit Yayasan Dayadiri Scholarship Online Application System to get more information about how to apply for this scholarship.
Yayasan Daya Diri Scholarship
Yayasan DayaDiri is a non-profit foundation with a focus on education and community development initiatives for the Bumiputera and indigenous communities in Malaysia.
University Programme: Overseas & Local Funding Scholarships
* We facilitate increased access to world-class institutions by providing pre-university, undergraduate and postgraduate funding for candidates with acceptance to leading universities in the US, UK, Australia as well as Malaysia.
* Pre-university scholarships are open to applicants pursuing established programmes at leading local private colleges. The undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships are open to applicants who have received at least a conditional offer to any of the leading international universities as ranked by the Times Higher Education.
* Successful candidates are not bonded.
* Malaysian Bumiputera
* Strong and consistent academic achievement
* Demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities
* Balanced accomplishments
* Financially deserving
* Evidence of acceptance to leading university in the US, UK, Australia or Malaysia. Pre-university scholarship is only available for A-Level or International Baccalaureate studies locally.
* Maximum age of 20 for pre-university and university scholarship and 35 for post-graduate scholarship
* The scholarships are for applicants pursuing all subjects, with focus on niche-area topics, non-traditional, and specialised majors for overseas undergraduate studies.
The scholarship value will depend on the level of study. Pre-university scholarships will cover the full tuition costs, books, and boarding fees (at residential colleges) whereas overseas undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships will cover partial costs of the total tuition fees, course materials and living expenses, as estimated by the relevant university.
How to apply
* Submit your application through online application form HERE.
* Please complete all sections of the application form, including attaching your photo and signing the acknowledgment page.
* Email the completed application form, along with scanned copies of the signed acknowledgment page, original academic transcripts, official certificates, college/university offer letter and other relevant attachments in PDF file to: [email protected]
* Visit the Yayasan DayaDiri website.
* For enquiries, e-mail to [email protected]
Level 39, Menara Maxis,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 2380 6430
Fax :+603 – 2380 6427
The application for the University Programme scholarships is now open and will be reviewed as they are received and latest by April 30th in each year for US/UK universities and October 31st for Australian universities.
Yayasan Daya Diri Scholarship FAQ
Maybe you need more info. Check out Yayasan Daya Diri scholarship frequently asked question (FAQ/Soalan Lazim) for more info. Visit their FAQ page online here.
For accurate and up-to-date info contact the scholarship provider directly.