YTL Scholarship Fund is established with the objective of promoting higher education by offering scholarships to qualified students who are pursuing full-time degree courses at universities in Malaysia as follows:
i. Universiti Malaya
ii. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
iii. Universiti Sains Malaysia
Tertiary education has an important role to play in broadening horizons and encouraging competitive thinking. We believe that a lack of resources should not preclude promising students from accessing all opportunities and developing their full potential
You must have the followings requirement to apply for this scholarship.
• Malaysian citizen
• Good SPM & STPM (or equivalent) grades
• A record of active participation in extra curricular activities is an added advantage
• Have obtained admission into the University for full-time degree courses
This YTL Scholarship is open for the followings preferred courses.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical / Electronics
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mineral Resources
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Civil
• Bachelor of Accounting (Hons.)
How to apply
You can request the application form by writing to Ms. Irene Loong through email at [email protected], or fax no. 03-2070 7688.
Submitting of application can be through email or fax. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Application must reach us by 19 August 2017. Only short listed applicant will be notified and required to attend an interview.
For more information please contact the scholarship provider (YTL Scholarship) directly.