MIMOS Berhad is now offering the opportunity to join their organisation through SL1M-MIMOS Act (MIMOS Acceleration Talent). If you are interested you may apply now. Hurry up!!!
SL1M – MIMOS AcT (MIMOS Acceleration Talent)
MIMOS AcT stands for MIMOS Acceleration Talent Programme. This programme is designed to support the government initiatives “Skim Latihan 1Malaysia Programme”. The objectives of this programme are to increase fresh graduates’ employability as well as to curb unemployment among graduates who are unemployed after 1 year of graduation.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science / Information Technology, Management Information System, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
2. With minimum CGPA of 2.5
3. Able to communicate in “Basic English”
4. Fresh Graduates or are still unemployed after 6 months of graduation
5. Or working graduates who are not employed according to their qualifications.
6. Applicant must be willing to be attached either in Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur or
in Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kulim, Kedah.
7. Number of apprentices required : 20
Apprentices will be trained in specific domain areas i.e. Product Quality & Reliability Engineering where they will be nurtured to become versatile Test Engineer or Software Development Engineer.
The structure of the programme is as follows:-
1. Soft-skill Training : 2 months
2. On-the Job Training & Technical Training : 6 months
The apprentices will be trained in 8 technical domains in Product Quality & Reliability Engineering.
Benefits Provided During Apprenticeship
1. Monthly Allowance RM 1000.00
2. Medical Coverage
3. Group Personal Accident Insurance
New Intake: 1st July 2011
Write to us with a detailed resume and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Staffing Department, Corporate Human Resource,
MIMOS BERHAD Technology Park Malaysia,
57000, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
All application must reach us before 15th June 2011