British Council IELTS Scholarship for Malaysian Students
IELTS scholars are committed to networking within the community and sharing experiences with each other. The scholarships will enable students to study any choosen course in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme of a higher institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
* A total of five (5) students will be chosen and each will receive a scholarship worth US$3,500.
* One scholarship is exclusively for students applying to higher educational institutions in the USA.
* Scholarship payments will be made to the attending higher educational institution to assist students with their tuition.
* Twenty (20) shortlisted applicants will be notified by 12 August 2011.
* They will be asked to prepare a ten-minute presentation on a suggested topic. Candidates will present this and be interviewed by a panel of judges selected by the British Council.
* Five (5) successful candidates will be given confirmation of the scholarship award.
* Candidates are given until 31 August 2011 to provide original copy of the course acceptance from a higher educational institution abroad. Failure to comply shall result in the forfeiture of the scholarship.
* Candidates will be expected to attend an event where their scholarships will be officially awarded.
* Be a Malaysian national or a Malaysian resident with a valid passport.
* Begin undergraduate study outside Malaysia in 2011.
* Expected to attend a higher education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
* Take an IELTS exam at a British Council IELTS centre after 1 February 2011.
* Have a valid IELTS score, with a minimum overall band score of 6.5.
* Be willing to attend a panel interview and assessment.
* Be able to provide an original copy of the acceptance letter from the higher educational institution they have applied for.
Any courses, as long as the applicant is going to study overseas.
Amount – US$ 3,500 will be given to five students each.
How to apply
* Download the application form HERE.
* Send the completed application form, IELTS certificate or proof of registration, photocopy of passport and supporting documents (e.g. disability certificate) to;
British Council IELTS Scholarship
Ground Floor, West Block, Wisma Selangor Dredging
142C, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
* Visit the British Council website.
* Drop them an e-mail at email@example.com.
* Read their FAQs HERE.
One thought on “British Council IELTS Scholarship for Malaysian Students”
I get amazing assist from professional team while I enroll in IELTS Exam and get clear my concepts achieve my target.
Comments are closed.