A programme where IFKM would celebrate your talent and groom your potential in the technical areas, whilst you undergo your learning experience with us and demonstrate your technical prowess!
– Be involved in our job rotation programme that offers extensive opportunities in the respective departments such as Technology, Process Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Planning and Industrial Engineering and Quality Management
– Acquire and learn the various technical competencies and knowledge as you rotate across our organisation before being placed in the area that best leverage your talent
– Work alongside and network with contacts across Infineon global
– Have a great platform to build your technical competencies in the respective departments and find your niche and passion in the technical world
– Passionate and innovative driven personnel with a Technical Bachelor’s Degree/Masters Degree/PhD in Engineering or Applied Sciences (minimum 3.0 or higher GPA on a 4.0 scale)
– Fresh graduates or those with no more than 2 years’ working experience in any field
– Focus in building up a career in semiconductor wafer fabrication industry
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Energetic with positive attributes
– Comfortable working on individual or team-based project
– Believe in making life better for others through your technical ingenuity
Our interest is YOU
– We are very keen to understand your life aspiration, where you come from and where you believe is your destination
– To all The GEN-Y Engineers, Infineon Kulim is looking forward to be part of your life, to bring meaning to your potential and to open the path towards you arriving at your destination
How To Apply
Only online applications will be entertained. Please apply at www.infineon.com/careers/kulim
Bumiputra candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.