One more scholarship available for students to apply. The followings are the details of Khazanah Asia Scholarship Program
Fund Type: Scholarship
Sponsored By: Khazanah Nasional Berhad
Scholarship website: http://www.khazanah.com.my/scholarship.htm
At Yayasan Khazanah, we firmly believe that good education inspires people to shape and build a better future. With the aim of contributing towards the social development of the countries where we operate in, we seek to develop potential leaders capable of making valuable contributions to their nation.
We seek only the best individuals with excellent leadership qualities and outstanding achievements in academic and extra curricular activities.
Yayasan Khazanah, in collaboration with Khazanah Nasional’s partner and investee companies, is offering the Khazanah Asia Scholarship to deserving candidates from Bangladesh and Indonesia to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate education at selected leading universities in Malaysia.
The Khazanah Asia Scholarship in collaboration with Grameen Bank
In Bangladesh, Yayasan Khazanah is in collaboration with Grameen Bank to offer scholarships to the children of Grameen Bank members to pursue undergraduate degrees at selected leading universities in Malaysia.
1. Children of Grameen Bank members not exceeding 18 years of age in year of application;
2. Obtained a minimum of 9 A’s or a GPA of 5.00 in the Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSC);
3. Obtained a minimum of 6 A’s or a GPA of 5.00 in the Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSC);
4. Good command of English Language;
5. Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities; and
6. Medically fit.
The Khazanah Asia Scholarship in collaboration with Ancora Foundation
In Indonesia, Yayasan Khazanah is in collaboration with the Ancora Foundation to offer scholarships to Indonesian nationals to pursue their undergraduate degrees at selected leading universities in Malaysia.
1. Indonesian nationals not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
2. Completed Sekolah Menengah Umum 3 (SMU3) and obtained an average of 8.5 points (nilai) for the Ujian Akhir Nasional
3. Good command of the English language
4. Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
5. Medically fit
The Khazanah Asia Scholarship in collaboration with Bank CIMB Niaga and XL Axiata
In addition, Yayasan Khazanah is also in collaboration with PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk and PT XL Axiata Tbk to offer scholarships to Indonesian nationals to study selected courses for Masters Degree in Malaysia.
* Disciplines (CIMB Niaga) Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking Management, Business Administration.
* Disciplines (XL Axiata) Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Data Communications & Networking, Telecommunications Engineering
1. Indonesian nationals not exceeding 35 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Masters programme
2. Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 / 4.00 or Second Class Upper or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent
3. Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
4. Good command of the English language
5. Medically fit
List of Selected Leading Malaysian Universities
The recipients of the Khazanah Asia Scholarship will study at any one of the following leading Malaysia universities:
> Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia
> Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
> Universiti Malaya
> Universiti Multimedia
> Universiti Putra Malaysia
> Universiti Sains Malaysia
> Universiti Tenaga Nasional
> Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
For more and up-to-date information please contact the scholarship provider directly.