The Jeffrey Cheah Foundation scholarship programme is designed not only to address the financial needs of marginalised and disadvantaged students and help them gain access to quality higher education, but also to guide them through the process of higher learning and moulding them into dynamic leaders and innovators. The award is given to students with outstanding examination results who plan to earn an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning. To date, the Foundation has awarded more than RM60 million in scholarships and bursaries to highly motivated students in various fields of study.
a. Malaysian aged 18 to 25 years from residential care homes, community centers or poor and needy community with household income lesser than RM 18,000 per annum.
b. SPM/ O-Level/ UEC/ STPM and other equvalent qualification.
c. Meet minimum entry requirements of programme applied.
Students interested to take up Business Administration, Tourism Management, Information Technology, Graphic & Multimedia Design, Interior Design, Hotel Management, and Events Management are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
1. Applicants should complete all parts of this form. State “NA” for sections not applicable to you. Download the form HERE
2. State clearly in BLOCK letters.
3. Copies of all certificates and /or any other related documents (non-returnable) should be attached to this application.
4. Where space is insufficient, please continue in separate sheet and attach to the Application Form.
5. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
6. Attach your attachments in the following order:
Recent passport-size photograph
Certified true copy of your National Registration Identification (NRIC)/MyKad
Certified true copy of your SPM certificate or equivalent
Certified true copy of your STPM certificate or equivalent
Certified true copy of your undergraduate studies examination results, if applicable
Certified true copy of your school testimonials and certificates of participation in extracurricular activities.
Certified true copy of your parents’ recent pay-slips, latest Income Tax Statement or any other proof of income
Any other relevant document
Submit application form to:
JEFFREY CHEAH FOUNDATION,
No 5, JalanUniversiti, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Forfurther enquiries, please call (603) 5638 3575.