Applicants who receive a scholarship offer sponsorship polytechnic Public Service Department is required to serve the Government or claim for damages will be charged. Length of service with the Government and the claim for damages is dependent on duration and type of study. This tenure is between 3 to 6 years and also whether the amount of compensation of RM70, 000 or RM100, 000.
1. Citizens of Malaysia
2. Open to all students who have passed the Certificate of Education ( SPM )
3. Age not exceeding 19 years on 20 November 2012.
4. Have signed up for one year of study at the polytechnic in January session 2012/2013 or in July session 2012/2013.
5. Obtain at least grade C in English honors
Candidates who are not eligible to apply are:
1. Students studying at certificate
2. Students who are in year two and above
3. Students enrolled in courses related to education
5. Students who already have a diploma qualification
6. Students who are currently enrolled in Distance Education Program / part timeStudents who have a Postgraduate Diploma or Diploma organized by a department / agency.
Students who have registered for admission in January and June 2012 to study at the Polytechnic Diploma are invited to apply for JPA scholarships this polytechnic
a. Whether subsistence allowance of RM7, 560 or RM6, 426 a year
b. Book allowance of RM400 per year
c. Equipment allowance between RM50 to RM250 per year
d. Allowance of RM150 per year project paper
e. Polytechnic tuition fees of RM400 per year.
f. In addition airfare allowance for two-way granted each year from RM100 – RM1, 000 depending on the location.
How to apply
1. Applications can only be made on-line (on-line) on the website Open JPA Scholarship
2. Application . Applicants must register in advance to get a free password.
3. Applicants may update or alter the information before the application deadline. Just only the last application is treated as receipt of the application.
4. Applications by post will not be entertained.
5. Copies of certificates are not required unless specified in the “Application Slip”.
6. The applicant shall ensure that the application process is completed by printing “Slip Application” as proof of application has been made.
a. If you encounter any technical difficulties while completing the application form to register or sponsored program can call 03 8885 3210, 03 8885 3227 and 03 8885 3445.
b. If you have questions regarding this scholarship program Polytechnic, please call 03 8885 3445 or e-mail to email@example.com .
c. Please refer to the comments in the JPA Scholarship Application Polytechnic in 2010 and 2011 as a guide.
d. More information on these scholarships can also be found on the website http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my or http://www.jpa.gov.my