University of Nottingham 20 PhD Scholarship For Student
University of Nottingham is offering 20 PhD scholarships for qualified student in 2013/2014. Interested and qualified student are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
If you are interested in being part of the world best university community, 20 full tuition scholarships is available at University of Nottingham.
Out of the 20 PhD Scholarship, 10 of it will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.
This highly competitive, prestigious scholarships is to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students registering on engineering research degree programmes at The University of Nottingham.
University of Nottingham is looking for scholarship applications from exceptional students who are seriously committed to furthering the boundaries of engineering, students who are excited about the prospect of working with some of the world’s leading researchers and who aspire to be the best in their profession.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
• are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
• already hold an offer to start a full-time PhD research degree programme at Nottingham in September or October 2013 – in the Faculty of Engineering
The closing dates for applications are 1st March 2013 and 28th June 2013 – 12 mid-day (UK time)
• The spring scholarship round, closing date 1st March, is primarily for applicants who already have their undergraduate or postgraduate degree results.
• Applicants who do not have their degree transcripts on 1st March are normally deferred until the summer scholarship round, closing date 28th June.
• Applicants may only apply once.
The high value of this award reflects the University’s aim to attract the best students from around the world and to support them during their study.
Further information can also be found here.
It is important that you state on your scholarship application the specific topic you are interested in researching and why; applications listing broad fields of research eg `civil engineering’ or `mechanical engineering’ rarely get supported.
These scholarships are for 3 years of a research programme and are subject to satisfactory progress each year.
Application Deadline : 1 March 2013
For more information about this University of Nottingham postgraduate courses scholarship visit HERE