Study in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students visa information and requirements and how to apply students visa for Bangladeshi students. Applying for student visa for Bangladeshi students is important before you are coming to Malaysia to do your studies.
Where to apply for Student Visa for Bangladeshi students in Bangladesh?
Malaysia visa application can be found in the city of Dakha. Visit Malaysa Consular and Visa Office at the address below
CONSULAR & VISA OFFICE
House No. 19, Road No. 6
Baridhara, Dhaka – 1212
Telephone: 88 02 8827759, 88 02 8827760
Fax : 88 02 8827761, 88 02 8823115
Email : email@example.com
GMT : + 6 hrs
Work day : Sunday to Thursday
09.00 am to 05.00 pm
Holiday : Friday & Saturday
Other Public Holidays in BANGLADESH
The cost for Student Visa (Visa Fees)
The followings are the cost involved for the student visa application to study in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students.
1. Student Pass – US$ 17.65 a year or part of a year.
2. Visa – fees charged depending on the country. It does not exceed US$ 29.41.
Security or personal bond – US$ 220.54 (refundable) for Bangladeshi students.
Photography requirements and specifications
You must bring along a recent passport size photograph of yours the to apply for the student visa.
Recent passport sized photograph (must be less than 6 months old).
The photograph should be:
a. Taken against a light colored.
b. Clear and of good quality and not framed.
Student or applicants should provide the followings documents to apply for student visa.
Bring along with you the following documents for your student visa application to study in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students. It is very important that you have those documents arranged in proper order to ensure your visa application is successful.
1. Student visa application form, completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Offer letter from Educational Institution that is approved by the pass & permit division, Immigration Headquarters of Malaysia.
3. Two (2) copies of Passport.
4. Two (2) passport sized photographs.
5. Evidence of full time course of study that has been approved by the Minister of Home Affairs.
6. Evidence of financial capability to meet course and other expenses.
7. Evidence of Employment.
8. Health certificate.
9. Evidence of security and personal bond.
10. Students have to show their approval letters upon arrival.
11. Special Pass will be issued to refer them to the respective State Immigration Department for issuance of Student Pass.
12.Educational institution’s representative is required to receive and attend to the student on arrival.
Finally, good luck for you student visa application to study in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students. Welcome to Malaysia!