Korea is always one of the best place to further your studies. Every year many Malaysian students are going to Korea to further their studies.
The followings are some information about Korea Scholarship for Malaysian
The objective of the Korean Government Scholarship Program for an undergraduate degree is to provide international students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries
-to be updated-
Applicants must have the following criteria to apply for this scholarship offer.
a. Malaysian citizen
b. Under 25 years of age as of 1 March 2014
d. Finished high school (SPM) as of 1 March 2014
e. Must possess above 80% (out of 100%) CGPA or must be within 20% (out of 100%) in the ranking during their entire high school period (C.G.P.A. should be 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, 3.23/5.0 or higher)
f. Is not a recipient of any Korean government scholarship
g. Preference will be given to those who have proficiency in Korean or English
Applicants must choose their desired fields of study from the listed programmes in the University Information section provided by participating universities. List of participating universities can be viewed HERE.
The scholarship will covers the followings items
1. Airline ticket – two-way ticket, economy class airfare
2. Monthly stipend, 800,000 won
3. Tuition fee – 5 million won (maximum)
4. Settlement allowance – 200,000 won upon arrival
5. Repatriation allowance – 100,000 won upon completion of studies
6. Medical insurance provided during duration of scholarship period
How to Apply
1. Download application form at Korea Scholarship for Malaysian 2014 Application Form
2. Submit completed form with documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Successful applicants will be interviewed between 21-25 October 2013
4. Announcement of results will happen a week after interview