How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested visit the link given below.
SPM leavers don’t have to wait for their actual results for them to apply for a scholarship. In facts SPM examinees can apply now using their SPM trial results.
This next year 2015 KDU University College is offering million-worth of scholarships for students who are interested to take up the following programmes:
a. Foundation Studies (Business)
b. Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)
c. GCE A-levels
d. UNSW (University of New South Wales) Foundation Studies
e. American Degree Transfer Programme
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Before submitting your application read the followings Terms and Condition (T&C). It is important that you fully aware about the T&C before applying.
Terms & Conditions
Note : Information given in this booklet is intended as a guide only. While we try our best to ensure the information is correct at the time of print, KDU University College cannot be held responsible for changes/ amendments to the information provided in this guide. The University College reserves the right to change the contents without prior notice.
1. All scholarships, bursaries and discounts offered by KDU University College to any student are at the absolute discretion of KDU University College Scholarship committee.
2. All scholarships, bursaries and discounts offered by KDU University College are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in this booklet.
3. KDU University College reserves the right to decide on the number of scholarships to be awarded.
4. Applicants are entitled to only ONE (1) scholarship/ bursary/discount at any one time including scholarship from other institutions/ bodies. The one with the highest quantum will automatically apply.
5. The scholarships, bursaries and discounts awarded are not exchangeable for cash or any other alternatives.
6. The scholarships, bursaries and discounts awarded exclude other fees and charges such as application, registration, resource, assessment and franchise fees to partner university (where applicable), all of which must be borne by the successful applicants.
7. The first semester total fees must be paid in full. The scholarship award will be offset from 2nd semester onwards.
8. Scholarship offered is valid for the duration of the programme offered and strictly cannot be transferred to any other programmes at KDU University College.
9. All scholarships, bursaries and discounts are not applicable for English Language programmes, part-time programmes and short courses which are less than one year of duration.
10. Scholarship recipients are required to meet a minimum CGPA set by the scholarship committee at the end of each academic year in order to enjoy the scholarship in the subsequent years (where relevant). Failure to meet such academic requirement will have the scholarship terminated.
11. Where applicable, scholarship recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
12. Scholarship recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions of the scholarship will be required to pay back 100% of the total scholarship amount disbursed to him/ her by KDU University College.
13. All scholarship recipients are required to undergo a Scholars Development Programme of 50 hours per semester during the duration of their scholarship, which includes working with different departments within the University College for enhanced exposures, acting as an Ambassador of the University College at various events, attending leadership development programmes etc, in order to continue their scholarship in subsequent year(s).
14. All scholarships and bursaries are applicable for studies at KDU University College and KDU College in Selangor, Malaysia only and are not applicable for the period of study at overseas partner universities.
15. The scholarship committee reserves the right to reject incomplete or late application forms.