Genting Malaysia Berhad Scholarship Apply Online
Read further information about scholarship >> HERE
Genting Malaysia Berhad Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship) provides qualified young Malaysians with the golden opportunity to further their studies locally or overseas. We are offering financial assistance for undergraduate studies to those who have excelled academically and are active leaders with their extra-curricular activities. The goal of this scholarship fund is to assist qualified recipients to establish a strong foundation for their future and turn their dreams into reality.
READ ALSO: Gamuda Scholarship Award for Local and Overseas University
The followings are some of the requirement for GENM scholarship.
• Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
• Must be waiting for admission to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university. Those already pursuing a degree are not eligible.
• Must possess the requisite pre-university qualification:
i) STPM: minimum 3 As, OR
ii) Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
iii) A-Level: minimum 3 As, OR
iv) Australian TER: minimum 90.0, OR
v) Recognized foundation/Pre-university courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
vi) International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
• Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
• Family household income not exceeding RM 5,000.00 per month.
• Not presently holding other scholarship or study loan.
How to apply
• Apply online Genting Online Application Form
• All scholarship applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the online submission system before the closing date.
• All required fields (i.e. personal particulars, information on courses applied, particulars of parent/guardian, education background, etc.) must be completed. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
• Applicants must submit the following supporting documents together with their application form:
a. Passport-sized photograph
b. Education certificates (STPM/A-Level and/or Diploma certificates, university acceptance/offer letter, etc.)
c. Updated résumé – including applicant’s co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, achievements and certificates
d. Parent’s/Guardian’s Income Tax J-Form
e. One (1) page PowerPoint summary of yourself, illustrating your personal profile, aspirations, academic background, and any other relevant facts.
• All attached documents should not exceed 6MB in file size and each attachment’s size is limited to 500KB. You will not be able to submit your application if the total file size exceeds 6MB or if any of the attachment’s size exceeds 500KB. Please reduce your attachment’s size before submission.
Deadline – Submit your applicatio before 17 August 2018
READ ALSO: Titijaya Scholarship Awards for Students With Excellent Academic Result
Email: [email protected], Contact: 603 2727 6850/6511/6439
Note: For more information you should give them a call directly. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and, if you are selected get ready for the Genting Malaysia Scholarship interview.