I found this Singapore Scholarship 2014/2015 is interesting. I share it here just in case if there is anyone interested to apply for this scholarship offered by the Singapore government. If you are interested, read on for more information.
The Singapore Scholarship was launched by then Prime Minister of Singapore, Mr Goh Chok Tong, at the 6th ASEAN Summit in Hanoi in 1998. Each year, it is offered to a small group of students from ASEAN countries for them to pursue full time undergraduate degree in a wide range of courses (except architecture, dentistry, law and medicine) at one of the following universities namely Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore or the Singapore Management University.
Singapore Scholarship recipients are expected to return to their home country upon graduation to contribute to national development.
Apr 04, 2014
• The award is based on academic merit and open competition.
• Citizen of an ASEAN country
• Possesses an excellent academic record
• Has a good command of English
• Must meet the relevant requirements set by NTU, NUS and SMU
• All disciplines except architect, law, medicine and dentistry
• Covers full tuition fees
• includes living allowance of SGD4,300 per academic year, an accommodation allowance, and one round-trip economy class air ticket passage to Singapore
How to Apply
• Apply by clicking the link here
For more information, write to:
c/o Technical Cooperation Directorate
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Singapore 248 163
Tel: (65) 6379 8000
Fax: (65) 6479 3357 or Email: email@example.com