This marks the ninth consecutive year of the scholarship scheme which has, to date, disbursed over RM8.5 million in scholarships that has benefited to over 122 deserving students. This scholarship is truly one-of-a-kind, as not only do the recipients benefit from the academic and soft skills development, they are also given the opportunity to acquire hands-on industry experience with world-renowned multinationals.
The internship will be carried out during the semester break of their degree course, and/or as a management training stint upon graduation, providing scholars with global recognition and the added edge to succeed in their careers after graduation.
This year the scholarships are offered in partnership with:
1. BDO– Taylor’s Business School
2. BMW Group – Taylor’s School of Engineering
3. CIMB Group – Taylor’s Business School
4. Microsoft – Taylor’s School of Computing and IT
5. WWF – Taylor’s Business School
6. Leo Burnett – Taylor’s School of Communication
7. DWP – The Design School @ Taylor’s
8. Nestlé – Taylor’s School of Biosciences
9. BASF – Petronas – Taylor’s School of Engineering
10. Sheraton Imperial Hotel, KL – Taylor’s School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts
11. Veritas Design Group – Taylor’s School of Architecture, Building & Design
12. Edelman – Taylor’s School of Communication
Advantages of being a TWCS Recipient
a. 100% scholarship (waiver of total tuition fee and all miscellaneous charges) for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at Taylor’s University in Malaysia
b. Experience world-class internships and / or undergo management training programmes* (a 6-month minimum programme) at leading international corporations (subject to the discretion of the partner corporations)
c. Global recognition
* Subject to interview process upon graduation
All online applications will be assessed based on the information provided in the application form as well as on the written essay.
1st round interview
An interview (via phone or face-to-face) will be conducted with the 1st round of shortlisted candidates.
2nd round interview
Further shortlisted candidates will be required to do a presentation during this interview session with the Scholarship Committee and representative(s) from the partner companies.
Closing date for application is by 26 January 2017
Interested candidates check on thier official webpage for more detials on how to apply for this scholarship at https://university.taylors.edu.my/download/admissions-aid-taylors-university-undergraduate-application-form-2016.pdf