The program is designed to give students real-world experience and improve skills. Interns at Intel are fully integrated members of the teams they join, with opportunities to apply their ideas to challenging, hands-on projects. Participants become familiar with Intel culture and products via in-house training, as well as group activities.
If you are qualified and interested read on for more information about this internship opportunity. You are encouraged to contact Intel Malaysia directly for more up-to-date information about this program.
Before submitting your application read the following criteria. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
a. Full-time enrollment in a three- or four-year, accredited university or college program
b. Ability to work full time during the internship
c. Ability to return to school at the end of the internship to maintain academic standing
d. Minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 out of 4.0
e. Enrollment in electrical, computer, industrial, mechanical, chemical, or mechatronic engineering; computer science, material science, or decision science; physics; finance, or accounting
f. Malaysian citizenship
Here are the benefits you will from internship with Intel Malaysia. Intel Malaysia internship benefits include:
1. An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on industrial experience
2. Excellent training in the latest technologies
3. A chance to develop stronger communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills
4. The ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork
5. An inside view of Intel’s work environment
6. A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
7. Opportunities to meet and network with Intel managers regarding future career
How to apply
If you are interested in an internship position at Intel Malaysia, please complete a Your Candidate Profile using our online tools.
Note: Only a limited number of positions are available each year. If you have submitted your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume online and have not heard from an Intel staffing representative within four weeks, please assume we will retain your information for future opportunities.