The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences is internationally recognised and accredited in Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Mauritius.
The Jeffrey Cheah – Monash MBBS Equity Scholarships are available for deserving candidates. Successful candidates will be awarded a 50% tuition fee waiver to study the MBBS degree
Candidates with the following criteria may apply for the scholarsips:
a. Malaysian citizens.
b. Eligible for admission to the MBBS program at the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and have received a full unconditional offer.
c. Demostrate the potential to successfully complete the proposed course of study.
1. Applicants must be financially deserving.
2. Consideration will be given to other circumstances such as disability, long term medical condition and any other adverse or family circumstances.
3. Applicants who have leadership qualities (as evidenced by leadership in any activity the candidates were involved in their previous institutions).
4. Participation in non-academic pursuits, extra-curricular activities and community engagement (e.g: in NGOs, charity organizations) is an added advantage.
5. Performance in an interview.
6. Applicants who have other scholarships or financial assistance will not be eligible for this scheme.
Scope of Support
Successful candidates are eligible for the following support:
* Full-time MBBS program.
* Up to maximum of 5 years (as per respective course structure for the course enrolled in the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences).
* 50% tuition fee waiver.
Monash University Malaysia
Jalan Lagoon Selatan,
47500 Bandar Sunway,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 5514 6000
Fax: +60 3 5514 6001
Email: [email protected]
Submit your application before the deadline 27 February 2015