The ECM Libra Foundation was incorporated on 30th October 2004 as a charitable organisation with the objective of providing financial assistance for educational purposes for underprivileged Malaysian, irrespective of race, religion or creed.
Recongnizing that education is the best way out of the vicious cycle for the very poor; the Foundation`s projects are largely targeted at providing access to basic education.
Entering its 11th year in 2015, the Foundation is now inviting academically gifted students who are looking to continue their Sixth Form studies with the A-Levels programme at Epsom College in Malaysia
Basic scholarship information and qualification criteria for application
• Fully funded boarding scholarship for academically gifted students for Sixth Form Studies at Epsom College in Malaysia
• 2 Year A Level Programme – September 2015 intake OR 18 month A Level Programme – January 2016 intake
• Competitive entrance examination with papers in Maths, English, Non-Verbal Reasoning, General Paper and Interview
• Applications to be submitted in full by 30th April 2015
• Entrance examination to be held in June 2015
• Minimum iGCSE entry standard – 7A or A* grades
• Minimum SPM entry standard – 10A
• Financial means testing conducted by the ECM Libra Foundation. A copy of the parent`s latest EA form will have to be submitted together with the Epsom College in Malaysia student application form which can be downloaded from www.epsomcollege.edu.my
How to Apply
All applications should be attached with a covering letter and sent to: [email protected].
30 April 2015