At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success.
As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured programme.
Since our previous post about Asean-KPMG Scholarship was so popular with many good feedback, we decided to create this post here with some additional information.
Please read on.
Before submitting your application read the following requirements. To qualify for the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship, you should be:
1. A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths;
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
2. Preferably embarking on your studies at a local tertiary institution for a degree in: Accounting & Finance
3. Actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
4. A strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
5. An excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
6. Self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
7. Malaysian only
And of course, you must possess a passion for life, a desire to learn and the ambition to pursue careers in audit, advisory and tax.
This scholarship is offered for Accounting, Advisory and Tax
How To Apply
Please submit your application before the deadline as already mentioned in KPMG Asean Scholarship official website.
Follow the link given below for the application procedures
The application period for Year 2017 begins from 6 February 2017 onwards through 15 April 2017.
Other important dates to note are:
• Interview and Acceptance Period : May to June 2017
• Awards Ceremony (for successful scholars) : June 2017
Organisation AddressLevel 10, KPMG Tower, First Avenue,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603-7721 3388
For more information, kindly call 03-7721 3388 (People, Performance & Culture) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application before 15 April 2017
For more and up-to-date information about KPMG Asean scholarship contact the scholarship provider directly or visit their scholarship official website.