Gadang Holdings Berhad (Gadang or the Company) was incorporated in Malaysia on 6 October 1993 as a public limited company under the name Lai Sing Holdings Berhad. It was listed on the second board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 2 September 1994 under the construction sector.
We are in search of exceptional candidates who have achieved brilliant academic results, display exemplary character and leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines.
Interested and qualified students are invited to apply for Gadang scholarship. Download Gadang scholarship application form online.
DisciplinesGadang scholarship is offered for the following disciplines.
Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in
• Highway / Pavement
– Bachelor in Surveyor
– Bachelor in Building Management
– Bachelor in Highway Engineering
– Bachelor of Construction Management
Value of Award• Course fees or RM10,000, whichever is lower, per academic year
• The award will be for the minimum period required to complete the course of study
Eligibility Check out the following criteria to apply for Gadang scholarship.
• Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
• Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university.
• Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
• Active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
• Good command of English, both written and verbal.
• For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
• Financially needy.
Condition of AwardSuccessful scholars will have to serve as employees of Gadang or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in Gadang.
To ApplyDownload the Application form HERE. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your Gadang Scholarship application before 15th September 2015
For more and up-to-date info about Gadang scholarship, contact them directly.