Biasiswa Tenaga Pengajar Muda (TPM) UiTM
Send or submit your application on or before Nov 16, 2015
Read the followings criteria before submitting your application for Biasiswa Tenaga Pengajar Muda (TPM) UiTM.
Candidates must be:
1. In possession of a recognized Bachelor’s degree with honors and a Master’s degree (for PhD level studies)
2. In possession of a Bachelor’s degree with honors from a recognized University (for Master’s).
3. For Dentistry, candidates must have graduated from a recognized University.
4. The candidates (for both levels of education) must obtain at least 3.00 CGPA in Bachelor’s degree (Hons).
5. Obtained a credit in Bahasa Malaysia for SPM.
6. Independent from any contract with the Government, statutory bodies, firms or other organizations.
7. Have not begun studies during application
8. Not tied to any sponsorship/scholarship in the same field of study.
9. Candidates must be really interested in teaching and research.
The age limit for candidates is as follows:
• not older than 35 years old when applying for PhD studies;
• not older than 30 years old when applying for the Master;
• For dentistry, candidates must be not more than 35 years when applying.
How to Apply
1. Purchase an eTPM PIN number using your personal identification number at any BSN counter nearest to you.
2. The eTPM pin sales period is from November 2, 2015 (Monday) until 16 November 2015 (Monday).
3. Price for the eTPM pin number is RM 21.06 including service charges and GST.
4. Fill in the Biasiswa Tenaga Pengajar Muda (TPM) UiTM application form online.
5. Any application made WITHOUT filling out the form on-line WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Bahagian Biasiswa, Jabatan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia
03-5544 3237/ 3236.
For more and up-to-date info about Biasiswa Tenaga Pengajar Muda (TPM) UiTM contact them directly.