The Taiwan Fellowship, echoing the APEC Scholarship Initiative, provides 12 Chinese Taipei APEC Fellowship openings per year exclusively for scholars and experts from developing APEC economies.
|MOFA Taiwan Fellowship|
This year the application process will begin in May 2016 to 30 June 2016, and recipients will begin their research in Taiwan in January 2017.
The followings are MOFA Taiwan Fellowship financial assistance for your reference.
• Monthly grants are paid at the beginning of every month.
– Professors, associate professors, research fellows, or associate research fellows: NT$60,000.
– Assistant professors, assistant research fellows, post-doctoral researchers, doctoral candidates, doctoral program students, and other candidates recommended by ROC (Taiwan) missions: NT$50,000.
• One round-trip, economy-class ticket for the most direct route to Taiwan (not applicable to those already doing research in Taiwan. The subsidy will be decided by MOFA in accordance with the relevant regulations).
• The terms of fellowship are three to 12 months.
• Accident insurance (plus a medical insurance for accidental injuries) coverage of NT$1 million.
Before applying for MOFA Taiwan Fellowship read the followings details carefully.
1. Applicants shall be foreign professors, associate professors, assistant professors, post-doctoral researchers, doctoral candidates, doctoral program students, or same-level research fellows from academic institutions abroad who specialize in social sciences or humanities related to Taiwan, cross-strait relations, mainland China, the Asia Pacific, or other aspects of Chinese studies.
2. Applicants recommended by ROC (Taiwan) overseas missions with a field of study on Taiwan’s foreign relations or cross-strait relations.
• For more information, please visit Taiwan Fellowship official website:http://taiwanfellowship.ncl.edu.tw/
• Fellowship administrator: Center for Chinese Studies at National Central Library:http://ccs.ncl.edu.tw/
• Contact person: Mr. Robert Lin
Tel: +886-2-2361-9132 #317
Deadline 30 June 2016
Organisation Type Government Agencies
Fund Type Scholarship
Study Local or Abroad? International
Source : http://tafs.mofa.gov.tw/SchDetailed.aspx?loc=en&
For more info and up-to-date info about MOFA Taiwan Fellowship contact the scholarship provider directly