Saudi Arabia Scholarship: Apply Online HERE
Read more about scholarship info>> HERE
If you are qualified and interested, read on for more information about Saudi Arabia scholarship program.
|Saudi Arabia Scholarship – University of Imam Mohamed Bin Saud, Riyadh|
Interview will be held for those shortlisted candidates. The interview for shortlisted candidates
Read the following criteria for Saudi Arabia scholarship:
• Must be a Malaysian citizen.
• Must present a copy of your Bachelor Degree’s transcript.
• Aged between 12 to 24 years old for Diploma and Bachelor Degree’s programmes.
• Aged between 24 to 30 years old for masters programme.
• Aged between 30 to 35 years old for PhD programme.
• Certificates and supporting documents must be certified by the embassy of Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates must obtain a good grades in undergraduate program.
• Prepare these documents : A copy of your passport, health report, good behavior record.
This scholarship from Saudi Arabia government will covers the followings:
• Saudi Ryal 1700 soon after arriving in Saudi Arabia for Bachelor students.
• Saudi Ryal 1800 soon after arriving in Saudi Arabia for masters and PhD students.
• Monthly allowance.
• Residential facilities.
• Health insurance at University Medical Centre.
• The possibility to obtain visas for outstanding students.
Candidates who are interested to take on the following preferred disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Diploma , Bachelor , Master and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the University of Imam Mohamed Bin Saud, Riyadh.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements for this Saudi Arabia scholarship are requested to send copies of certificates and other relevant documents within a week to:
Saudi Cultural Mission (scholarship)
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
No. 17 Jalan Keranji 2
Off Jalan Kedondong, Ampang Hilir
55000 Kuala Lumpur
Call : 03-42512001
For more and up-to-date info about Saudi Arabia scholarship, please contact them ( scholarship provider) directly.