This year PNB scholarship programme is once again available for students. Read on for more information about this scholarship offer.
Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) Scholarship
The PNB scholarship programmes provide opportunity for students with outstanding academic achievement in their SPM to pursue tertiary education in public universities and selected private universities, as well as top universities abroad.
The Yayasan Tun Ismail (YTI) Premier Scholarship Award and PNB Global Scholarship Award, provide sponsorship to selected outstanding post-SPM students to top universities in the United Kingdom and the Australia to pursue tertiary education in the disciplines that are related to the business activity of PNB such as accounting, finance, law, mathematics, actuarial science and engineering. Prior to entry into universities, the selected students are required to undertake a two-year A-Level programme.
PNB Scholarship Eligibility
The minimum criteria is summarised as below :
1. Obtained min of 8A (A dan A+ only) Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2014;
2. Obtained min grade 2A for Bahasa Inggeris GCE-O Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2014;
3. Not exceed age of 19 in 1st January 2015
4. Active in co-curricular activities and possess good leadership quality and a team player
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. No family or relative members who received PNB Scholarship
PNB Scholarship Offer Condition
1. Pursue A-Level at college which will be decided by PNB
2. Obtain admission to the university which to be decided by PNB upon completion of A-Level
3. To Pursue bachelor degree in the field that has been specified by PNB below.
PNB Scholarship Fields of Study
The field of study accepted for this scholarship as below :
• Accounting & finance,
• Mathematics & Economic
• Mathematics & Statistics
• Mathematics & Statistics (Finance)
• Risk Management
• Information Technology
• Hospitality management
• Actuarial science and
• Creative Writing
• Green engineering
How to Apply PNB Scholarship?
Application can be made by using PNB “Scholarship Application Form”
Visit/download >>> PNB Scholarship Advertisement
Submit your application before or on 29 March 2018. Late submission will not be entertained
Jabatan Pembangunan Pendidikan
Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB)
Tingkat 38, Menara PNB 201-A
Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur
No. Tel : 03 – 20505846 / 20505428 / 20573119
No. Fax: 03 – 20505845