IOI Group Scholarship – The Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng is a non-profit organization initiated by the founder of IOI Group, which is a large and reputable public listed group.
IOI Group’s core industries comprises oil palm plantations, resource-based manufacturing such as refineries, oleo-chemicals and specialty oils and fats, as well as property development.
We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities for the following disciplines:
The followings are further information about this scholarship opportunity.
You are encouraged to read them carefully before submitting your scholarship application.
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Agriculture/Forestry/Plantation Management*
- Bio-industry/Plant Technology
- Food Science/Chemistry
- Engineering (Chemical/Civil/Electrical & Instrument/Mechanical/Building Science)
- Hotel Management/F&B Administration
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. Bond period will depend on scholarship amount.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent
- Special consideration will be granted to applicants for Agriculture/Forestry/Plantation Management
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities
- Must not be receiving any forms of scholarships from other organizations and be free of any future employment obligations
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Program are not eligible to apply
Download and complete the application form. Completed form and required documents must reach the Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat – Scholarship Awards
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort,
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia
Download the application form from our website at