Each scholarship, worth over nearly RM 150,000.00 for both years, will cover tuition fee for the two-year course beginning August 2014, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements.
The IB Diploma is recognized as a university entrance qualification in over 100 countries, including Malaysia. IB graduates gain admission to prestigious colleges and universities throughout the world. Students with strong IB examination results may also receive advance standing or course credit, depending upon the policy of the institution they will be attending. Many also are awarded sizeable scholarships and grants.
The IB is a complete program in preparation for university life. In its mission statement, the International Baccalaureate Organization states that the IB was developed to assist schools to “develop the individual talents of young people and teach them to relate the experience of the classroom to the realities of the world outside.
• Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2013 trial exam results including past three years official academic records
• Personal statement from applicant
• SPM 2013 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
• Teacher recommendations
• Extra curricular involvement
• Previous commitment to community service
• Completed ISKL Application for Admission Form (available on www.iskl.edu.my)
• Autorization to release School Records Form (available on www.iskl.edu.my)
• A photocopy of the apllicant’s Malaysian Identity card
• TWO recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back
Submit your application anytime before 18 February 2019
Phone: +603-4259 5628
For more information, Kindly visit https://www.iskl.edu.my/ibscholarship