Maxis SCHOLARSHIP What’s Next ONLINE Application Form
Interested and qualified student may apply for Maxis Scholarship What’s Next Program through Maxis Scholarship What’s Next Online Application Form
Deadline for Maxis Scholarship What’s Next is on 31 Oct 2018 make sure you are to submit your application before or on the specified deadline herein.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Maxis scholarship interview session. To get ready for the interview, there are many tips and sharing about their Maxis scholarship interview experiences. Just take your time to search for them in the internet.
The Maxis Scholarship What’s Next presents young and outstanding Malaysians a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to embark on a journey that will allow them to realise their goals.
Maxis is offering undergraduate scholarships to our postpaid customers or children of our customers who have excelled both in their academic studies as well as their extra-curricular activities. This scholarship is also open for application to children of Maxis permanent and contract employees.
Maxis seeks well rounded individuals, who have demonstrated leadership skills in the classroom, as well as in sports, social work or other areas. Recipients of this scholarship will be able to pursue courses at either a local or overseas university – a significant step towards pursuing their life’s dreams and ambitions.
You CAN apply if you:
• Are a Malaysian who isn’t currently bonded with any organisation
• Have an offer from a local or foreign university to pursue a post-graduate degree/diploma
• Have a track-record of academic achievements
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in fast-paced environments
• Speak and write English very well
• Have a minimum of 3 years working experience
• Possess proven leadership qualities
• Are a high-achiever, very motivated and possess a dynamic personality
1. Applicants or their parents must be a Maxis postpaid customer with a minimum of one year tenure with Maxis postpaid services, having a good payment record with Maxis. Children of Maxis permanent and contract employees are also welcome to apply.
2. Applicants must be Malaysian citizens aged 23 years old and below at the point of application.
3. Applicants must not be bonded to any body and must have secured an unconditional offer or acceptance from a local or foreign university prior to receiving the Maxis Scholarships.
4. Note: Applicants may apply for the Maxis Scholarship with a conditional offer letter from a local or foreign university listed in item 11 of this section. However, they must have fully met the conditions of the offer prior to being awarded the scholarship.
5. Applicants must have completed / are in the final stage of foundation courses at the time of applying for this scholarship.
6. Applicants who are currently progressing through any stage of their undergraduate studies may also apply for this scholarship.
7. Applicants must achieve ALL of the following minimum academic results:
8. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent: 6As
ANY of the following foundation courses:
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): 3As
- Matriculation / Diploma: CGPA 3.5
- A-Levels: 3As
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR): 90.0
- International Baccalaureate: 36.0
- University Foundation Programme: CGPA 3.5 or equivalent
- Current undergraduate students: CGPA 3.5 or equivalent
9. Applicants who are in the final stage of their foundation courses may submit their forecast result. However, the results must be final by the stage of the second-level interview, and must meet the required scores.
10. Applicants are also required to: Possess a good command of the English language, both written and oral; Excel in extra-curricular activities; and Possess leadership qualities
The local or overseas universities that applicants have applied to, or enrolled in, must be recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. The list of universities are:
Local universities, click here
For overseas studies, please refer to Times Higher Education 2012-2013 Top 50 World Universities or the Guardian University Guide:
- Top 50 Arts and Humanities Universities
- Top 50 Engineering and Technology Universities
- Top 50 Physical Sciences Universities
- Top 50 Social Sciences Universities
- The Guardian University Guide: Subject Table 2013 Top 10 UK Universities for the approved courses stated in the Eligibility section
a. For local scholarship application, there is no restriction of applicants’ field of study
b. For overseas scholarship application the approved fields of study and courses are indicated
How to Apply
1. Application process is purely online. Click here at Maxis Scholarship Online Application Form.
2. Applicants must prepare soft copies of the following documents, which should be certified as true copies and uploaded as 6 sets of files in the online application form: proof of age and mobile subscription; academic results transcripts; university offer; letters of recommendation; resume; and other documents that applicants wish to submit to strengthen their application.
Submit your application before 31 October 2018
Hotline : 1 300 82 1717 (on weekdays between 9.30AM to 5.30PM)
Email : email@example.com
For more info visit Apply Online Maxis Scholarship For Excellence Award (MSEA)