Jika anda ingin sambung pengajian dan gagal mendapat tajaan pendidikan atau biasiswa dari mana-mana pihak, mungkin program Pinjaman Pendidikan Socso ini adalah alternatif yang baik untuk anda.
Selain pinjaman PTPTN, Socso juga menawarkan pinjaman pendidikan kepada pelajar yang layak dan memerlukan.
Semak kelayakan dan cara memohon di website rasmi Socso https://www.perkeso.gov.my/en/education-benefit.html
Jika anda layak dan perlu, ada diterangkan dengan jelas di sana untuk panduan anda.
– END –
Apply SOCSO Education Loan Now! If you are looking for education loan, SOCSO Education Loan (Pinjaman Pendidikan SOCSO) is available. It is open to all SOCSO members and the education loans is open to SOCSO contributors who are qualified for the study loan.
Since our previous post about ECM Libra Foundation Education Loan was so popular and recieved many positive feedback, this time we decided to post about Socso Education Loan.
SOCSO is offering educational loans, amounting to as much as RM100,000, to children of members who are in receipt of monthly invalidity pensions. Since1997, Socso has given out as much as RM94mil in loans to dependents of Socso contributors who qualifed for the study loan.
- Applicants can also be children of contributors who died while in employment because of injuries, or died before reaching their 55th year.
- The applicants must be below 21 years of age
- Not married
- Pursuing degree, diploma or certificate courses recognised by the Education Ministry.
Programme of Study
Any degree, diploma or certificate courses recognised by the Education Ministry.
Provision of loans depends on field of study undertaken and in accordance with the practice of the Public Service Department, Malaysia as follows: -The actual tuition fees include: –
- Enrol and registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Other Expenses such as : Living expenses / Air fare / expenditure on books / Expenditure on equipment / Expenditure thesis / Expenditure on training / internship / Other prescribed by SOCSO from time to time
How To apply
The completed application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below
Ketua Eksekutif PERKESO
Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial
281, Jalan Ampang
50538 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 4264 5334/341
Faks : 03 4264 3534
For more information on Socso’s study loan, visit www.perkeso.gov.my.