You are also encourage to read out very popular post about IJM Scholarship interview tips for students to get yourself prepared if you are shortlisted for this scholarship.
About IJM Corporation Berhad
IJM is one of Malaysia’s leading conglomerates and is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”). Its core business activities encompass construction, property development, manufacturing and quarrying, infrastructure concessions and plantations. Headquartered in Selangor, Malaysia, IJM’s regional aspirations have seen it establish a growing presence in neighbouring developing markets with operations presently spanning 10 countries, with primary focus in Malaysia, India, United Arab Emirates, China and Indonesia. IJM’s phenomenal growth over the past three decades has been the result of its unwavering focus on its core competencies, diversification into strategically related businesses and selective expansion into new markets.
Students with excellent academic record, who are proactive and highly-motivated, and intend to pursue or are pursuing any one of the following courses are encouraged to apply for the IJM Scholarship AwardsProgramme.
IJM Scholarship Award Programme Background
IJM Scholarship Award is offered to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this award, aspiring young Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations, and contribute towards the nation’s development.
Fields Of Study
* Bachelor of Accounting
* Bachelor of Architecture
* Bachelor Of Estate Management
* Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical & Industrial)
* Bachelor of Housing, Building & Planning
* Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
* Bachelor of Applied Science (Polymer Science/Mineral Science)
* Bachelor of Economics/Business Administration
* Bachelor of Agricultural Science/Agribusiness
* Bachelor of Science (Material Science/Geology)
- Good STPM or Matriculation grades
- Strong record in extra co-curricular activities
- Good command of English
- Financial needy
- Currently pursuing or awaiting acceptance to pursue Full-time undergraduate study at a local government university or local private institution of higher learning
- Not be bonded to or in receipt of financial aid from other organisations
Successful candidates will be bonded to serve IJM Group upon completion of their studies.
How To apply
You can apply online at IJM’s scholarship Portal
For any enquiry of IJM Scholarship, please email to : [email protected]
For more and up-to-date info about this IJM Scholarship Award Programme and interview please contact the scholarship provider directly.