* A Malaysian citizen
* Aged 23 years old and below
* Minimum 3As and above in STPM or its equivalent with a consistently good academic record
* Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extracurricular activities
* Presently not holding other scholarships or study loan.
Note: Relevant work experience, co-curriculum activities, professional qualifications and achievements, where applicable, would be an added advantage.
Type of Scholarship
* Overseas Scholarship : The scholarships are offered to students who plan to pursue full-time first degree courses at one of the universities listed in the Quacquarelli Symonds Top 100 universities.
* Local Scholarships : The scholarships are open to students who will be undertaking full-time first degree courses recognised by the
How To Apply
For more information and application guideline GENM Scholarship Award 2011 please visit http://www.rwgenting.com/GENMscholarship/
The closing date for application is 10 April 2011.