Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship Programme Lepasan SPM & STPM
The Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship Programme is open to all Malaysian citizens who have an excellent academic record, active in extra-curricular activities but financially challenged.
The scholarship is awarded to qualified Malaysian students for pursuing full-time Undergraduate Studies (1st degree course) and Diploma Courses tenable at recognised public and private universities and colleges in Malaysia.
Those pursuing Foundation, Pre-U and Matriculation courses will not be considered.
- Aged 17 to 25 years old
- Displays outstanding leadership qualities matched by notable participation in extra-Downcurricular activities like societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Should not be currently or expecting to be receiving any form of financial aid (including scholarship and loan) or is bonded by any educational institution or organisation
- Has obtained or awaiting an offer from any of the recognised educational institutions
- Proficient in the English language (both oral and written)
- SPM of at least 6As and 2 passes for a minimum of 8 subjects
- STPM of at least 3As and a pass in the General Paper
- UEC of at least 5As
- CGPA of at least 3.5 for Diploma, Matriculation, Foundation or Pre-U. Please convert your scoring to CGPA when applying
Note:Those pursuing Foundation, Pre-U and Matriculation courses will not be considered.
Value of Scholarship
- RM7,000 / annual for Undergraduate studies at local public universities
- Up to RM20,000 / annual for Undergraduate studies at local private institutions (“3+0” twinning programmes on a full-time and on-campus basis)
- RM5,000 / annual for Diploma or Advanced Diploma courses
How to Apply
Visit HONG LEONG FOUNDATION official website to apply for the scholarship.
Submit your application before the deadline.