Maybank is offering overseas scholarships awards 2011 to qualified students. If you are interested to take on the offer please read on the the below information.
The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
* Not more than 23 years of age
* Obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree
* Obtained minimum 3 As or its equivalent in STPM/Foundation/Pre-U or minimum CGPA of 3.50 in University
* Leadership experience in at least 3 co-curricular activities (high school onwards)
* Individuals with high energy and who aspire to seek challenging and rewarding career upon graduation
* Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations/foundations.
Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, IT, Economics, Banking, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Human Resource (HR), Psychology, Business, Law, Statistics, Investment, Risk Management, Banking and Engineering
* Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and allowances)
* Employment with Maybank after studies.
How to apply
GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL
44th FLOOR, MENARA MAYBANK,
100, JALAN TUN PERAK,
50050 KUALA LUMPUR
* Please indicate “MAYBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Visit the Maybank website.
* Tel:03 – 2070 8833 (Ext. 7560, 4612 or 2759)