This year Maybank once again offer Maybank Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2013. It is open for all interested students. Read on for more information about this Maybank Scholarship 2013.
Organisation Type: Private/Organisation
Fund Category: Sholarship
Sponsored by: Malayan Banking Berhad (MayBank)
The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
* Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and allowances)
* Employment with Maybank after studies.
*Maybank scholars are bonded
* Not more than 23 years of age.
* Obtained admission to, or currently pursuing full-time Bachelor’s degree.
* Obtained minimum 2 As or its equivalent in STPM / Foundation / Pre-U or minimum CGPA of 3.00 in University.
* Leadership experience in at least 3 co-curricular activities (high school onwards).
* Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
* Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations.
Maybank Scholarship Award is available in 2 categories:
* Overseas: Students who obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree overseas
* Local: Students who obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree in local public and private universities.
LIST OF SELECTED DEGREES
5. Investment Studies
6. Actuarial Science
7. Syariah Studies & Islamic Banking
8. Human Resource
9. General Management
12. Computer Science and Information Technology
13. Risk Management
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
Please Email us the application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
*Terms and conditions apply