Kursus Perguruan Lepas Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (KPLSPM) June Intake 2012 under the Education Ministry of Malaysia is opened as of today, 22 March 2012. SPM leavers that have the potential, eligibility and interest are invited to apply for the teaching course offered which is the Bachelor of Teaching Programme (PISMP).
• Malaysian citizen
• Age not more than 20 years by 30 June 2012
• Candidate has to be healthy physically and mentally
• Candidate has to be active in co-curricular activities
• Has academic eligibility in SPM level:
Excellent in any three subjects; AND
At least a credit in three subjects below:
a. Bahasa Malaysia
c. Another subject as well as;
d. Pass English
• Meets conditions and qualifications specifically for applied field.
How to Apply?
• Application for Kursus Perguruan Lepasan SPM (KPLSPM) Bachelor of TeachingProgramme (PISMP) June Intake 2012 can only be done online through the Education Ministry of Malaysia’s web portal or HERE. (Available from 22 March 2012 onwards)
• The application can only be made through individual identification numbers (PIN) bought from Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) throughout Malaysia.
• Applicant is adviced to obtain information regarding areas of specialisation and minimum grades as well as calendar activities before applying.
• Candidates are allowed to submit ONE application.
• Candidates can use the same PIN number to do changes to sent applications.Application details can be changed anytime before the closing date.
• Incomplete or false information will cause applications unacceptable.