Maju Institute of Education Development (MIED) study loan 2012 is now available for interested and qualified student to apply.
* Malaysian citizens studying in local or overseas institutions
* Courses in local institutions needs to have the Malaysian Qualifications Agency’s (MQA) approval, overseas course requires certification from Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA). For professional courses, relevant Professional Qualifying Agency who controls and monitor such profession should approve the course.
* Students admitted into Kolej Tafe Seremban and AIMST University will be given priority.
* Students are advised to apply PTPTN loan and provide details of their application to support this loan application.
* MiED will charge 4% interest rate per annum after the duration of the course until the loan is repaid.
* Applicants are required to submit a copy of the offer letter from the education institution that confirms the eligibility of the applicant.
* MiED loan applicants must fulfill the following criteria; 4 credits including English and Mathematic at SPM level for Diploma programmes, 3 Principal D and above at STPM or equivalent level for undergraduate programmes
* The student is only eligible to apply for the MiED loan from the second year onwards (students using foundation, A-Level/studying in their first year will not be given priority)
* Loans are approved on a yearly basis upon submission of loan application form and academic results.
Amount: Tuition fees only
How to apply
a. Loan application forms can be downloaded HERE
b. Complete the loan application form and submit with relevant loan documents to:
Loan Processing Department MiED, 1st Floor, Menara Manickavasagam, No 1, Jalan Rahmat, 50350 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03 – 40452689 / 03-40503107 Email: [email protected]
MAJU INSTITUTE OF EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (MIED)
1stFLOOR MENARA MANICKAVASAGAM
NO.1, JALAN RAHMAT
50350 KUALA LUMPUR
TEL: 03-40452689 / 03-40503107
FAX: 03-40456377 / 03-40445949
Office Hours: Monday – Friday (09.00am – 5.30pm)
(Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday)
Deadline: 15 August 2012