Putrajaya Perdana Berhad is an accomplished construction and property development player in Malaysia.
Our success in delivering several prominent and large scale projects on a turnkey, design and build basis, as well as our pioneering efforts in energy efficiency in construction, have done much to enhance our reputation as one of Malaysia’s most innovative and reliable construction companies.
This year Biasiswa Putrajaya Perdana once again offerred to deserving students.
You may apply through our Biasiswa Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Permohonan Online
Submit your scholarship application via online at their official website.
Scholarship grant is for SPM, STPM leavers, pre-u students, foundation students, matriculation students, diploma students, bachelor degree students/graduates, and UEC students
Terms & Conditions
- Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in local public/private universities/colleges
- Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, age between 19-25 years old
- Full-time student in local university/college
- Already gained OR intended to seek acceptance into local public/ private universities/ colleges (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
- Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma (minimum CGPA of 3.0)/Matriculation (minimum CGPA of 3.0) or other relevant results
- Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organizations
- Engineering (Civil)
- Engineering (Electrical)
- Construction Management
- Building Management
- Quantity Surveying
Offers up to RM9,000 per academic year for Degree programme only
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form Biasiswa Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Permohonan Online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for scholarship interview.
Corporate Communications Department
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (465327-P)
3rd Floor, No. 5 Jalan P16, Precinct 16, 62150 Putrajaya
Tel: 03-8886 8830 Fax: 03-8889 5668
For more info about Biasiswa Putrajaya Perdana Berhad visit Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship Awards