Apply Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Foundation Scholarship Programme
The YTS Foundation was established to provide funds, grants, financial assistances and supports for establishment, enlargement or improvement of school, universities or other educational establishment. Through the YTS scholarship award, the aim is to assist the poor and needy to realize their academic aspirations and become an important asset to build the nation.
The followings are some additional details of YTS Scholarship awards. Please also check out our previous post about Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Scholarship. Read carefully the info hereunder before submitting your scholarship application to YTS Foundation.
READ ALSO: Biasiswa Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Foundation
Organisation Type: Private Sector / Organisation
Fund Type: Scholarship
Sponsored By: Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Foundation
The scholarship is open to all students in local universities pursuing the following fields of study:
A. Science – Agriculture, Forestry, Wood Science & Technology, Plant Resource
B. Engineering – Electrical, Electrical Power, Manufacturing, Mechanical
C. IT & Arts – Product Design
1. Students with at least 7As in SPM or 3As in STPM seeking admission to or currently enrolled in a local university.
2. Possess a dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities.
3. Family income below RM30,000 per annum.
4. Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship, award by any other organization.
5. Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of study.
6. Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
* RM7,500 per academic year for Science, IT and Arts
* RM10,000 per academic year for Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students to apply YTS Foundation Scholarship, please send a FORMAL email (yahoo and gmail only) to Lisa Tan, firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire further.
Closing date is 31 August 2018
READ ALSO: Samling Scholarship Programme Application Form Online
For more and up-to-date info contact the scholarship provider directly.