The Department of Polytechnic Education under the Ministry of Education (MOE) is inviting qualified candidates – polytechnic diploma advanced diploma holders – to apply for its bachelor degree programmes for this September 2013 session.
Deadline is 30 July 2013 and results will be released 2 August 2013.
The courses on offer are:
1. Bachelor of Technology (Hons) Facilities Management
2. Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Civil Engineering
3. Bachelor of Science (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management
General requirements are:
a. Malaysian citizen
b. Passed SPM or its equivalent
c. Credit in Bahasa Melayu
d. Passed diploma or polytechnic diploma from the Ministry of Education
e. Band 1 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
Specific requirements for each course can be viewed HERE
How to apply:
1. Purchase your PIN at BSN. PIN costs RM10.60
2. Register and complete the application form online at Politeknik Degree Programs Application Form Online.
For further inquiries, please visit http://www.politeknik.edu.my/portalbpp/index.asp or call 03-8891 9240