We believe that many of you are still searching for scholarship and this is one of the best and highly sought scholarship awards available in town at the moment,The University of Nottingham Malaysia TOP-STPM Scorers Scholarship Awards.
Getting the best education from the UK best university, The University of Nottingham it is, not only offering scholarship but they have thier campus in their own building in Malaysia.
Now you don’t have to travel all the way up to the United Kingdom (UK) to do your British education. Well, if you have to money you may but for the time being why don’t you try to grab this scholarship.
The deadline is fast approaching which is on 26th July 2013. Submit your application today!
Organisation Type: Private Higher Educational Institutions
Fund Type: Scholarship
Sponsored By: The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Organisation Address: The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Contact Details: +6 (03) 8924 8000 (Malaysia)/8778 (International)
fax: +6 (03) 8924 8001 (Malaysia)/8005 (International)
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is delighted to offer 5 full fee waiver scholarships for Malaysian students who have been unsuccessful in achieving an IPTA place and instead wish to pursue undergraduate programmes at UNMC.
This scheme will be merit based and is aimed at attracting Malaysia’s brightest minds to a global Top-75 University, located here in Malaysia.
Terms and conditions will apply to this scheme and potential applicants will need to be committed to taking a place so as not to disadvantage other applicants. This scheme only applies to students entering in to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme in the 2013/2014 academic year (i.e. enrolement in September 2013).
Deadline for applications is 26th July 2013 and must be on the official application form. Please complete the application form and send to email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
1. The scheme is applicable to students entering in to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme at UNMC and excludes Master of Pharmacy (Hons) and BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence.
2. Only eligible for September 2013 entry. Existing UNMC Foundation programme students progressing to Year 1 are not permitted to apply.
3. Applicants must be willing to declare their family’s financial status.
4. Applicants must have applied for an IPTA place and either been rejected or else provide a reason for their rejection of the offer.
5. The scholarship is non-transferable and only applies whilst the student remains a registered, full-time, active student at UNMC.
6. No change of course and university are allowed.
7. Other terms and conditions may be applied.
For further details and assistance, please contact the Sponsorship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 03-8924 8052.
Deadline: Deadline for applications is 26th July 2013
Looking for more scholarships? Visit Malaysia Latest Scholarships List 2013/2014